- Premium natural Rosemary & Cedarwood essential oils for insect control.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges and sandflies. Customers have reported it also effectively repelling march flies, ticks and ants.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Unlike DEET products it will NOT remove nail polish, damage/melt plastics, sunglasses, iPhone covers, fishing gear.
- Rosemary and cedarwood essential oils are also widely used for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and are widely used by our customers for many other uses. (See ‘Safe Active ingredients’).
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly.
- Australian owned & operated business.
- Australian Pesticides & Veterinarian Medicines Authority registered. Successfully field tested and recommended by thousands
of our customers worldwide.
- Millions of units have been sold since 2005 making it one of Australia’s oldest and most popular natural insect repellent.
Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer/beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin.
In addition to repelling they are well known as having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities and eco friendly insect repellent so our customers also report the following uses/benefits of Nature’s Botanical;
- Stop itching following insect bites, soothe hives & mild burns.
- Help with eczema, itchy rashes, psoriasis, dermatitis, athletes foot, acne & sun spots.
- QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold & cover rub.
- Relief for mild arthritis of the hands.
- Deodorant, decongestant & moisturiser.